Dear Everyone:

Fall is fast approaching and I need your help.

My husband and I want to take a vacation sometime this October.  We only have two priorities:

1. that it be at a place on the ocean that we can drive to from St. Louis in a day or two (for example,  Ft. Morgan, AL or Destin, FL, etc.)

2. that there be some great birding opportunities nearby...preferably some migration going on...a conservatoin area, etc....we'd even participate in banding, etc.

We are both newbies to birding in many ways, but we'd love to combine an ocean side vacation with a fabulous birding experience.  Please help us make this little dream trip come true.

I know many of you have gone birding all over the country and know the best places and best times to go.  Please share any info you have with me and the list.

Thank you so much,
Christina McClarren
St. Louis MO