Ms. Owens,

I was along the third base side on the lower level.  However, the birds
seem to have made the entire stadium "their" area of opportunity.  I
suggest some scanning with your field glasses...when I finally saw the
birds they appeared out of "now-where" and were right in front of us!!

ALSO...suggest you watch the cable that holds the net up (behind home
plate) as they seem to enjoy perching on the cable.

Good luck!!

Bob Foreman, Smithville, Clay, Missouri