 MO-Birders -

Four Senior Wagtail birders went to Marais Temps Clair this morning looking
for the Black-billed Cuckoo.  Unfortunately, we didn't see any, although we
saw several YB Cuckoos and some other usual birds common in the area.

However, about 1:30pm we stopped for lunch on Highway 94 at the Hardees
across from the Boeing missile plant.  Looking out the windows of the
Hardees, across the street towards Boeing, we saw a pair of Western
Kingbirds on the fence and on the telephone wires surrounding the field just
North of the Boeing entrance.  They were flying into the field, eating, and
then flying back up to the fence and telephone lines.

I took several good photos and will put them up on my web site as soon as I
can.  These birds looked as if they belonged there, and I would guess they
might still be there for anyone wanting to find them again.

Good Birding,

...Dave Faintich
Olivette, MO
http://david.faintich.com/

"The truth of the matter is, the birds could very well live without us, but
many - perhaps all - of us would find life incomplete, indeed almost
intolerable without the birds" ~~ Roger Tory Peterson