> T. S. Eliot’s Suppressed Lecture . .
> Eliot withdrew After Strange Gods from publication,
> and it has remained unavailable ever since.

That is, it "remained unavailable " until the Internet came along. Eliot's "After Strange Gods" lectures, including the one with the phrase "free-thinking Jews", is on-line and available for a free download. It was digitized by the University of Toronto in 2007 and is listed as "not in copyright".

Try:

http://www.archive.org/details/afterstrangegods00eliouoft

-- Tom --