For some reason the TSE Server seems to find my posts persona non grata but keeping trying.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 9:55 AM
Subject: At last?? - volume two of The Letters
To: "T. S. Eliot Discussion forum." <[log in to unmask]>

 Sorry if this has been aired on the List before, but, prompted by a fleeting but tantalising reference in today's UK 'Sunday Times' indicating November this year as the publication date, tried to track this down on the www.

The following I hope self-explanatory links tend to confirm something like this:-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Letters-T-S-Eliot-1922-1925-v-1923-28/dp/0571140815

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/culture/sameerrahim/9333337/What_happened_to_TS_Eliots_letters/

http://www.faber.co.uk/event/2009/9/79/

Will endeavour to make a bit of a pilgrimage from NW England in order to pitch up at the latter, all else permitting.

Regards

David