Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 22:08:48 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: civility
To: [log in to unmask]

No I didn't suggest your disagreement was uncivil per se.

It was the dismissive way of suggesting there was newer stuff, but not
saying what it was, that was unfair. Why didn't you mention this material
at the time. Since some of it hasn't even come out, how could Rickard
even know about it?

Rickard deserves more respect. Incivility can be very subtle, almost
masquerade as civility... a man  may smile and smile and be a villain.
Such incivility if intended and not just happening from lack of thought
is much worse than blatant rudeness.

P.