Today while out looking around for birds and taking photographs I saw a
Peregrine Falcon come diving into the patch of trees I was near.  I quickly
realized it was banded and took some pictures.  It was very focused on some
other birds near by and allowed me to change locations a few times to get
better light and better angles.  I ended up with some very nice images and a
LIFE bird for me.

I have images that show both leg bands.  I can clearly read the numbers and I
would love to find out more about this particular bird.  I did a quick search to
find out where to call for this but thus far have not found anything.  Can
someone please provide me with a website or phone number to report this
sighting and give the band number?  I am not totally sure I have all the
numbers as I can only read one side and there might be more numbers.  This
was a Juvenile.  I will post some images sometime later as I have lots to
process today!

Jason G. Harrison
Troy, Missouri

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/