Purple Martins and Coopers Hawks are both wild birds.  The fact that humans provide housing for some does not, by my lights, give them higher rights in the survival game than the raptor.  If the PMs were in my yard, I would not enjoy watching the predation, but I'd try to be open minded in light of the bigger picture.

I'm assuming any young  by now will have adult flight capabilities since they are very near to the start of migration.

June Newman
Carrollton, Mo