I am notoriously poor at i.d.ing birds from photos. And, as Linda
Williams noted, not all pixels are equal.

That said, I've seen a lot of Cassin's Kingbirds.  The photos do not
appear to me to support Cassin's.  When you return, really try to get
good photos of

1. The head/malar/chin/breast.  Cassin's have (compared to Western)
very dark gray in breast, throat, chin, which really highlights the
white malar area. (this appeared too diffuse/non-contrasty to me in
the photos)

2.  The wing coverts:  light edged in Cassin's; dark in Western

3.  That tail!  Try for definitive shot of white terminal band for
Cassin's; white outer feathers for Western.

Bodacious birding--and photographing,

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO