All:

Saturday, 7/25/2009, Bill Rowe and I will lead a fieldtrip sponsored by the
St. Louis Audubon Society to BK Leach CA (Lincoln County) and likely other
areas along Hwy 79 including Clarence Cannon NWR (Pike County).

WHO CAN COME:  Members or Non-Members, experienced or beginners.

MEET:  *7:00 AM* at the Winfield Lock and Dam Parking Lot.  This is
scheduled as an all day trip, however it will end at 2 PM.  Directions are
as follows:  Take Hwy 79 north to Winfield.  Turn right on Hwy N (just after
the bridge on the north side of Winfield).  Follow Hwy N to the Winfield
Lock and Dam (dam entrance is on the left).

DESTINATIONS:  Various areas around Lincoln and Pike Counties.

CARPOOLING:  Meet in the southeast corner of the Dierberg's parking lot at
the southwest side of the junction of Hwy 70 and Hwy 79, 45 minutes before
the start of the trip (by 6:15 AM).

TARGET BIRDS:  Any, but hopefully we will be able to focus on shorebirds,
and if we are real lucky, a few rare waders.

WHAT TO BRING:
- enough Water/Drink for morning to 2 PM, and lunch.  We will do our best to
stop at a convenient place for all to eat.
- snacks if you need them
- bins, scope if you have one, field guide

WEATHER:  This walk will be held rain or shine.

DRESS:  Shoes that you do not mind getting dirty, there will be walking and
possibly some in tall grass or muddy conditions.

LEADERS:  Joshua Uffman and Bill Rowe

If you have any questions or need further clarification, etc., please
contact me at the below e-mail address or call:  314.387.8037

Hope to see many on Saturday,
Josh

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO