From: Chris Barrigar <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Breeding Pelicans?
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 11:14 PM

Bill Reeves also reported that on Saturday at 10 Mile Pond there were 50-60 White Pelicans present. I apologize that I failed to mention. I'm still trying to figure out what's common or expected.

Good Birding!

Chris Barrigar

Stoddard Co.
[log in to unmask]" target=_blank rel=nofollow ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">1chrisbarrigar@live..com
[log in to unmask]" target=_blank rel=nofollow ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]