Has anyone been by the fluddle off Mitchee Rd. in Illinois to check on the
Stilts after the big rains on the 4th of July?  We got 3 plus inches here in Troy
and I know there was wide spread heavy rain.  I would like to get back over
there but thought with heavy rains that area might now be under several more
inches of water.  If someone goes over to check on them please post back on
your observations of water level and of course if the Stilts are still using the
area with their chicks.

Thanks in advance,

Jason G. Harrison
Troy, Mo