This morning at 7:00 AM, I drove around both arms of Silver Lake from
Silvertop Lane and Lakeshore Drive via Johnston Drive in search of the Black
Bellied Whistling Duck.  One very nice lady who permitted me to walk to her
backyard to view the lake said that the duck had flown last night.  I drove
the "loop" twice just take make sure and all that was found was a large flock
of Canada Geese and some female Mallards.  (Also saw a beautiful pair of
Kingfishers perched on a snag.)

Did anyone else have any luck?  Don, did you find them last night?  This would
be a lifer for me.   There are a couple of other smaller lakes/ponds in the same
area but I didn't have time to look before coming to work.