From: Bob Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RFI - goatsucker trip
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, June 20, 2009, 7:12 PM

Gary Johnson, Paul Habiger and I want to try for Whip-poor-wills and Chuck-wills-widows next week. Please let us have your suggestions where we might hear either or both species withing an hour's drive from Kansas City.  (The closer, the better).

Please  include your opinion as to the liklihood of hearing either species at the location you suggest.

Please post your suggestions ON the list for the benefit of other birders unless several, apparently better suggestions have already been posted.

Thanks.

Bob Fisher
Independence, MO
[log in to unmask]" target=_blank rel=nofollow ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]