I've noticed ads to look for your classmates pop up all the time on SBCglobal.net.  The insidious thing of this and other "ads" is that when I'm reading a ligit e-mail or am on a desired website, I may slur over, not click on their ad with my mouse and up it comes.  Extremely annoying and hope it hasn't infected my computer.

Jackie Chain
St Louis County

--- On Mon, 6/15/09, John Hansen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: John Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: ADMIN: Posting from MYLIFE.COM
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 11:17 AM

 _filtered #yiv1708409943 {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
#yiv1708409943 P.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE:12pt;MARGIN:0in 0in 0pt;FONT-FAMILY:"Times New Roman";}
#yiv1708409943 LI.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE:12pt;MARGIN:0in 0in 0pt;FONT-FAMILY:"Times New Roman";}
#yiv1708409943 DIV.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE:12pt;MARGIN:0in 0in 0pt;FONT-FAMILY:"Times New Roman";}
#yiv1708409943 A:link {
COLOR:blue;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv1708409943 SPAN.MsoHyperlink {
COLOR:blue;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv1708409943 A:visited {
COLOR:purple;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv1708409943 SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {
COLOR:purple;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv1708409943 SPAN.EmailStyle17 {
COLOR:windowtext;FONT-FAMILY:Arial;}
#yiv1708409943 DIV.Section1 {
}

MyLife used to be Reunion.com and was a pretty good people search service.  It's sad to see they have joined the intrusive bunch.  I get a lot from them too and don't respond.

Another is grouply of which I am invited to join nd see regularly but never respond.   They are said to be identity stealers.

Lately I've been seeing other similar programs.

Thanks for the info.

John Hansen  [log in to unmask]  Saint Joseph, MO