At least one other person on the list (I don't remember who) and I call Common Yellowthroats "Bandit Birds" (a name we came up with independently of each other).  I also think of them as "Zorro Birds" (though that name might more appropriately be used for Fox Sparrows.

Sherry McCowan
Saint Louis, Missouri