This evening after work I had a voice mail from Myrna Carlton about BBWD just North of Chillicothe. The gentleman who reported the Snowy Owl last winter had called and told her about them. Myrna and Doris Fitchett observed 2 BBWD about 5:30p.m. They were on a farm pond on the North side of road 226 [ the Snowy Owl road ] on the east side of hwy 65, but on across the RR crossing, first pond on the left.
  I ran out after I got the message and arrived about 8:30 but was unable to locate them. Lots of tall vegetation around the pond, and some Willows, so they could have been roosting out of sight. I will check ealy in the morning.

 Later,
 Steve Kinder
Chillicothe
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/