since I started this whole mess . . . let me just say that I was simply trying to remember and reminisce about two really neat folks from my childhood (Jim and Mary Louise Meyers) . . . I did not mean to offend the sensitivies of any one on the list, and I should have exercised better judgment  . . . once again, and in conclusion, mea culpa!!!

Sebastian T. Patti
(Lincoln Park)
Chicago, ILLINOIS 60614-3354
PHONE: 312/603-4416 (o) 773/248-0570 (h)
FAX: 312/603-2041 (o) 773/248-0264 (h)