Freedom of Speech and Expression

and

Guidelines of  MOBIRDS-L

I support both of the above concepts. While they might (arguably) appear to conflict somewhat, I believe that when one subscribes to a particular public platform, one needs to adhere to the guidelines set forth by the providers of said platform. While some may perceive that their comments which include expressions (as deemed inappropriate by the providers of the platform) as "cute", innocuous, or otherwise non-offensive may, in fact, be offfensive and in disregard of the guidelines which have been set forth by the providers of the public platform.

I believe that any person is welcomed to post their comments, regardless of political leanings, ethnic background, social or economical status, religious affiliation (or non-affiliation), etc. as long as they adhere to the guidelines as set forth.

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, MO
gcrownkinglet AT yahoo DOT com