Hi Chris,

The short answer as to why we request an email address in your signature block is that not all email software systems show the sender's email address in the "from" line. The longer answer is that we like having list members who are open and "available" to others on the list. Including your email address in your signature block facilitates communication.

Stepping up and being brave enough to post to a list with over 560 subscribers carries responsibilities (and risks). As list owners Dave Scheu and I appreciate those who make contributions. But, we'd also appreciate if every poster attempted to limit their number of posts to the list to no more than seven in a week.

Cheers, Susan
--
Susan Hazelwood
Columbia, Boone County, MO