From: Larry Lade <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: BBWD, still here, Livingston Co.
To: [log in to unmask], "Dianne & Steve Kinder" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, June 12, 2009, 8:21 AM

Jack Hilsabeck, Myrna Carlson and I observed one BBWD yesterday afternoon at the location given below. We suspected that the second bird was nearby, but hidden in the weeds.

Knowing that Jack would not report the following, due to his modesty, I will: it was Missouri Bird # 361 for Jack.

Thanks Chillicothe Birders!

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, MO
gcrownkinglet AT yahoo DOT com