Mobirders -

I had five Loggerhead Shrikes earlier this week on my BBS.
This route runs from east of Carthage Jasper County to just
southwest of Golden City, Barton County.
Two were a pair with one probably carrying food for young at a stop.
The other three were in between a stop.  One an adult and two
recently fledged.  This was the only remarkable species on the route.

I found no Grasshopper Sparrow or Henslow's.  The
Prairie-Chicken was last detected on this route in the late 90's
if I recall right.

Good birding,  Larry H. [log in to unmask]   Joplin, Jasper County MO.