Hey all,

We do need to realize that there are many people with many different
standards that use this listserv.

Now I know I'm not a moderator.  I'm also not a resident of Missouri (by a
total of 12 miles).  I would like to thank the moderators here for keeping a
safe environment for all of us.

Many of the expressions Mr. Wade used in his last post are considered
swearing in my household.  That post felt incredibly disrespectful and he was
acting like one of the "wanna-be grown-ups" that he referred to.

I'd like to say it's nothing personal, but I guess I can't.   We need to
remember that our participation on these listservs is a priviledge (sp?), not a
right.

Matthew Torres
Leon, IA