At the risk of offending even more...

For Pete's sake, folks.  Calm down.  This whole line of discourse is
absurd.  Please refrain from further declarations.

If you absolutely must weigh in with your personal views, do it off
list, as Mr. Torres has just done, adding this tag line that I do not
see any relevance in with regard to this listserve:

A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong
enough to take everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson

It's a beautiful evening out there.  I'm going to try to find a Whip-
poor-will.

Just go birding, folks,

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO