Dear Tabitha

This rings a bell in that I seem to remember a friend of a friend of a friend [an academic at an English University whose name I forget] reputedly having been commissioned by Valerie / Faber to edit Volume 2, at some most generous-sounding rate of fee.

That gossip  must have been well over a year ago, but have heard no more since - but think he'll deserve top dollar pay considering how carefully he'll need to tread !!

I'll try to get an update via the friend and the rest of the grapevine.
I've a feeling this query cropped up before on the list and I made similar answer at the time.

Regards

David