Dear Tabitha,

The only people I could suggest who may know are Ron Schuchard and Jewel Brooker.  But even if they know a planned date, that won't mean it will happen.

Thanks for the kind words about my accident.  It took a long time to feel right, and apparently it is not entirely gone, but I still got to go to Scotland on research.

And on letters there, I found a cache of Eliot ones that I will be working on.  The connection to Scotland is much more extensive than I realized.
Best,
Nancy

>>> Tabitha Arnesen <[log in to unmask]> 06/26/09 9:18 AM >>>
Has anyone heard anything more about volume 2 of the collected letters? I know it was supposed to come out this year, but I can't find anything on the internet about it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Letters-T-S-Eliot-1922-1925-v-1923-28/dp/0571140815/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246020516&sr=8-1
says its out on the 30th of this month, but I doubt that that is accurate, as I can't find anything on faber and faber about it....

Oh, and Nancy and Diana, I am very sorry to hear about your accidents, and I do hope there won't be too many complications from them.

Many thanks,

Tabitha