I'm sorry, Kate, I hardly have a nodding acquaintance with your world -- so I took time to learn a little about Farrah at npr.com -- I read all the three articles that were there on her -- this one touched me to the core -- so I post the link here by way of my homage to "the brightest star or the purest angel". The List will kindly excuse me.

Remembering An Angel: Farrah Fawcett
Kate, my tribute is to the great singer and dancer, not to the man who led a deplorable life.

Cheers!

CR