Whom do you suppose held the footman's coat for him, and snickered?

I thought he was the lowest of the low below whom no one could go...

Well... I was watching the old tely last pm, one of them brit, nose in the air

things off of that thar pubic broadcashing system, and what do my

acute audile apendages detect but the word, "underfootman."

Hmmm. Do you suppose when Eliot war the little tyke, as t'were,

that he had a bad habit of getting underfoot?

I went to look it up in the old OED tomes, but got sidetracked

by underfonging. Quite a piece of work that was.

P.