Dear TSE listers,

Sorry to have been largely absent lately. I've been in a car accident and in treatment for spinal trauma, which eats up my computer time.

My review of Janet Hamill's new book of poems Body of Water is now online at Big City Lit.

http://www.bigcitylit.com/bigcitylit.php?inc=spring09/reviews/manister

Since I rarely get feedback from readers of the caliber of TSE listers, any random comments you care to make about the article will be helpful and welcome. I'm interested in improving my criticism and can take being negged out.

If you think it more appropriate to write to me directly my email address is:

I hold Eliot up in the review as a model that poets might follow to correct some bad poetic habits.

Many thanks,

Diana

.

Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailŪ. See how.