Come on, Carrol.   This embarrasses everyone and is not true about CR.

Marcia

Carrol Cox wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Nancy Gish wrote:

I did not view this for the reason in red.  I assume it is the
medieval historian.

But what have his credentials to do with the way he describes
liberalism?  Or the notion of a "free gift"?  Everyone who writes many
books has credentials by definition; do you consider that makes them
all above question?

As far as I can tell from his posts, kCR has never read a book. He has
merely used many books as mirrors of his own private musings, so of
course he sees every book as true, because every book he loooks at shows
his own thought. He has never thought for a minute aboaut the thought of
others. That is a serious illiteracy.

Carrol