There was a Spotted Towhee under the bird feeder this noon.  At first I wasn't sure what I was seeing, those white spots on the wings made me sure it wasn't a Rufus sided Towhee, then when the bird flew, the white on each side of the tail feathers made me sure "Spotted"!!!   A life bird for me.  Is it a common bird here in SW MO or could it have blown in in the terrific wind here this AM?

A Wethington
Lawrence Co
http://www.mobirds.org