Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - MOBIRDS-L Archives

The WGNSS trip to Castlewood scheduled for Saturday morning will go on as planned.  Since we will probably not be able to drive to the boat ramp; we will meet as far in as we practically can.  We will bird as much of the area as is accessable and then go elsewhere if we have to.
David Becher
Saint Louis