Today, Mark Robbins and I did some birding around NW Missouri. Starting out at Weston Bend SP, we birded with Jim Malcom, and things were fairly slow but we did tally 21 species of warbler. We saw the expected breeders except for Blue-winged and Cerulean Warblers. Warblers and other birds included  . . .

2 Broad-winged Hawk
10 Parula
10 Orange-crowned Warbler
15 Nashville Warbler
15 Tennesee Warbler
2 Black-and-White Warbler
1 Magnolia Warbler
3 Chestnut-sided Warbler
1 Blackburnian Warbler
4 Blackpoll Warbler
7 Yellow Warbler
1 Louisiana Waterthrush
1 Northern Waterthrush
2 Canada Warbler
3 Wilson's Warlber
12 Kentucky Warlber
1 Mourning Warbler
2 Hooded Warbler
2 Common Yellowthroat
1 Yellow-throated Warbler
1 Chat
4 YB Cukoo - first of the year for around here

Later we stopped by Bob Brown CA and Squaw Creek NWR and shorebirds were real slow and the winds were not exactly favorable. However birds seen at Bob Brown included . . .
4 Hudsonian Godwit
10 Semipalmated Sandpiper
1 LB Dowitcher
10 White-rumped Sandpiper