Julie and I saw both the Canada and at least one of the mournings. They were hanging low with a mixed group of warblers including the Wilson's, redstarts, ovenbirds, Tennessee, magnolia. Thanks Peter for posting it. Thanks Chris for getting us on the Canada warbler. I have many more thanks to go around to anyone who gets me on a Connecticut before I leave for vacation. You've got from now until Friday evening. Go!

Shawn Clubb
Collinsville, Madison Co., Ill.

http://www.mobirds.org