I'm wondering if anyone has mockingbirds inside the town of St Joseph.  I know they are seen at the oxbows, but haven't heard about or seen any in the St Joe residential or city areas.

We had them coming to our suet feeders all summer, in Kansas City when we lived there and they nested in the area. , and they even nested at a McDonalds nearby.

I think one or more was there all winter.

Thanks for any information on this.

John Hansen  St Joseph  [log in to unmask]

Database version: 6.12360

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/