Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - MOBIRDS-L Archives

Today I went to Tower Grove Park before going to work just before noon and
came back to bird the park after leaving work at 6 pm. Here is today result:

Cape May Warbler - 2 male and 1 female
Chestnut-sided Warbler - 1
Magnolia Warbler - at least 5
Great Horned Owl - 1 owlet
Eastern Wood Pewee - 2
Tennessee Warbler - at least 4
Blackpoll Warbler - 1 male and 1 female
Ovenbird - at least 3
American Redstart - 3 female and 1 male
Wilson's Warbler - 2 male
Nashville Warbler - 2
Rudy-crowned Kinglet - 1
Swainson's Thrush - 2
OLIVE-SIDED FLYCATCHER - 1   FOY   Up in a tree southeast of the house
Red-eyed Vireo - 1
Common Yellowthroat - 1 female and 1 male
House Wren -1 at the gaddy
Cedar Waxwing - a flock
CANADA WARBLER - 1    FOY
Black-and-white Warbler - 1

I had a total of 12 species of warblers today, the most I've had this year.
That was my best day at Tower Grove Park so far.

Good birding,
Jim Hickner

http://www.mobirds.org