From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 11:47 AM
To: Miller, Terry
Subject: Home

Terry,

We have a lifer for Rose & me on the dead Mimosa tree.   It is a BLUE GROSBEAK!  I positively identified the brown markings on the wings and the larger beak on this bird.  It also  seems to be a bit darker blue than the indigo bunting which only has the black wings with no brown at all.  Also, we have had the Baltimore oriole male and female at the feeder this morning eating the grape jelly!  We put out a jelly lid full of jelly also.  It has been a very colorful morning!

Carleen

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/