We had a pretty good count last Saturday for the North American Spring
Migration Count.  Flooding the previous day (with continued high water)
limited access to some riparian areas.  We didn't record any Prothonotary or
Cerulean warblers because of this.
But we did have:

3 Osprey
Woodcock
Caspian Tern
no shorebirds except Killdeer & Spotted Sandpiper
record numbers of Ruby-throated Hummingbirds
all the Vireos, most in record numbers
5 Sedge Wrens
record numbers of Swainson's Thrush (151)
30 species of warblers, most in good or record numbers
High numbers of Summer and Scarlet Tanagers
Low numbers of most sparrows, except Swamp...
record numbers of Rose-breasted Grosbeaks and Orchard and Baltimore Orioles.
2 Pine Siskins

Linda Frederick
Rolla, MO

http://www.mobirds.org