Hi Jane,

'Funny you should mention that --- I've downloaded and
saved a Google Earth?photo map of the back yard and
surrounding woods, fields and lake, sort of the same
thing I've done with the Blue Grosbeak Trail and the
STFC Site(s).

I'm going to put together a gallery on my SmugMug site
(and/or my 'Birds of Troy site) that shows the "map" plus
some photos of the plantings, feeders and the little bubbler
we've put in.

I/we (my wife Nancy) been working hard to develop our own little
"sanctuary". <G> It's only a matter of time ---- ;o)

It would be fun to have a sound recording, too, as I sit
and type this by the sliding glass/screen door in the kitchen,
the geese are squawking, the Killdeer are "yelling", the
Mockingbird(s) are mocking, the Chipping Sparrows are"buzzing",
the RW Blackbirds are announcing their presence and the
Orioles are doing their thing, among many others mixed in there,
too. Oh, and the sound of the water in the little fountain is
mixed in also. Hmmm - an Eastern Meadowlark just jumped
in there, too.

Other than that, there's no noise out there -- !

And -- I need to get going and leave all that until about 8:30
tonight ------ !

Nancy is lucky, she works from home - all day.

John Hitzeman