This afternoon (~6 pm) in the sun, I had my FoY Wilson's warbler in the eastern part of the Gaddy garden. Also had magnolia and yellowthroat. Most exciting for me was my FoL Lincoln's sparrow, hopping around just south of the east entrance in the Gaddy garden.

Earlier in the morning, there was a pewee calling and chestnut-sided warblers, and tennessee warblers singing.

Peter Keyel
St Louis, MO

"Well now, you never did see such a terrible thing
As was seen last night on TV
Maybe if we're lucky, they will show it again
Such a terrible thing to see"
-Genesis, "Domino"

http://www.mobirds.org