I don't know what all the group had at TGP this morning, but Matthew (didn't get last name) pointed out two MOURNING WARBLERS to me in the Gaddy Garden this am. They were hiding in one of the thickets on the north side of the garden, almost directly behind the bubbler (but you have to see them standing outside the garden). Not to steal his thunder, but he also had a CANADA WARBLER, at the bubbler, and I think at the west entrance of the garden, but I didn't see it:( There were also lots of yellowstarts (female redstarts), a few wilson's, magnolia, and lots of tennessees.

Peter Keyel
St Louis, MO

"Well now, you never did see such a terrible thing
As was seen last night on TV
Maybe if we're lucky, they will show it again
Such a terrible thing to see"
-Genesis, "Domino"

http://www.mobirds.org