After a very dead evening in the Gaddy garden yesterday (best bird was a catbird), it was a pleasant surprise to see the warblers back this morning. Wilson's warbler and blackpoll were the highlights (esp as blackpoll is a lifer for me), but there were also magnolia, nashville and tennessee warblers as well as a redstart. The ruby-throated hummingbird is back, and there was a flock of cedar waxwings. A lot of the birds were finally at the bubbler, instead of everywhere but there.

Peter Keyel
St Louis, MO

"Well now, you never did see such a terrible thing
As was seen last night on TV
Maybe if we're lucky, they will show it again
Such a terrible thing to see"
-Genesis, "Domino"

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/