Hi Mobirders!  Here is a link to the birds I shot around the yard today.  These are just the ones I could get a shot of, it seemed like an airport at times with all the birds around.  Comment and critic is very welcome.  I can't get better without feedback.

http://clark-creighton.smugmug.com/gallery/7981763_FEHrR#518656386_n9kdc

On a seperate note, if anyone is going to be in the Babler Park area and would like to bird my property which backs to babler, send me an email and if nothing is going on at the house, you are welcome to come bird.  We have feeders set up but most of the action is back in the park.

Happy Birding!

Clark Creighton
Wildwood MO

http://www.mobirds.org