Was birding a bit in Babler and came across this guy.  Didnt know what he was until after I came in and looked him up.  When I first saw him he was hoping from the ground to the cedar, then after I took the photos he went to the ground again and took some grass in his beak and flew.  I hesitate to say he is nesting, but sure looked like it to me.

Here is a photo of him
http://clark-creighton.smugmug.com/gallery/7981763_FEHrR#526585710_TGXNw

Thanks.  I will post more pics from today later

Clark Creighton
Wildwood MO