From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of J C Allen
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 10:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: rose-breasted grosbeak, white-crowns , St. Louis County

 I continue to have three white-crowned sparrows, a couple of white-throated sparrows, a song sparrow, a fleeting rose-breasted grosbeak, and the regulars.

    Young raccoon wanted to eat my sandwich as I sat on the patio watching the sun go down.

    Fewer house and ets  sparrows in number  so  I guess they are nesting. Maybe the northern mockingbirds are also.. don't see them together , coming separately to suet.

 Jane Allen

 St. Louis County