 I continue to have three white-crowned sparrows, a couple of white-throated sparrows, a song sparrow, a fleeting rose-breasted grosbeak, and the regulars.
    Young raccoon wanted to eat my sandwich as I sat on the patio watching the sun go down.
    Fewer house and ets  sparrows in number  so  I guess they are nesting. Maybe the northern mockingbirds are also.. don't see them together , coming separately to suet.

 Jane Allen
 St. Louis County