From: John Hitzeman <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Scissor-Tailed Flycatcher RETURNS to Highway N - St. Chas. County, MO
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, May 5, 2009, 2:16 PM

I've been watching for about a week and a half, and he's back!!!

I just photographed a Scissor-Tailed Flycatcher at Hiway N and
Fiese Rd., behind the condos.

I'll post photos later today.

I snagged a wirelss network and am emailing from "the site".

I'll put together a Google Earth map like I did for Blue Grosbeak
Trail, also later today.

Ain't it great!!!

John Hitzeman
Troy, MO