I arrived at Binder Lake at about 8:10p last evening and as I stepped out of the car - a Chuck Will's Widow was calling loudly and continually.  The two novices that I dragged from my business meeting were quite impressed in my seeming ability to produce a bird at will (no need to tell them otherwise :-) ).   This bird was in the same location as last year, in the woods near the playground across from the bait house/concession stand parking lot.  It was still calling at 8:45 when we left.

Jean Leonatti
Boone County, Columbia, MO