Hi all – This is not quite a bird question, but I’m desperately seeking someone who has Willow trees on their property.  I work for a Wildlife Rehab and we currently have three baby beavers in our care.  They need bark, leaves, roots, and twigs from Adler, Birch, Aspen, Cottonwood, and Willow trees.  Willow seems to be their favorite though.  If there are any kind folks out there in the anywhere-near-St. Louis area that might be willing to help with this, please let me know.  I can’t just go cut branches off of park’s trees, so we rely on private owner’s support.  I know it’s not bird related, but most of us garden to bring in the birds, and it seemed to fit in a little bit.  Thank you!

Angel Wintrode

Wildlife Rehab Clinic

www.wild-life-rehab.com

 (636) 600 - 0164