I found a Lazuli Bunting at the Nature Center in Joplin this past Saturday May 2nd.  I saw it sitting in a tree looking like it was going to come to the feeder.  I got great looks along with Cheryl Miller.  We were there with Dave Henness who lead around 10 of us from the KOS meeting in Pittsburg. Later that afternoon when we came back, everyone in our group got excellent views of it again.   Did anyone see it again after  us?  Have a birdy spring!

nancy

Nancy Leo
President KOS
Prairie Village, KS